Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
With the evolution of technology, Electronics and Communication has become an essential discipline that is required by every other industry.
Some of the in-house lab facilities available are
All the labs are well equipped to impart good practical training to the students.
- Embedded systems (Embedded Systems are one of the leading specializations in the field of Electronics and Communications)
- VLSI (It is the most widely used technology for Integrated Circuits (ICs), Microchips, and Component designing)
- Wireless Communication (Satellite Communication, Microwave Communication, Radio Communication and Mobile Communication)
- Digital Image Processing
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (AIR)
- ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization).
- ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited).
- BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Center).
- DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization).
- BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited).
- DERL (Defense Electronics and Research Laboratory).
- BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited).
- HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited).
- Railway Departments
- Intel Corporation.
- Samsung Electronics.
- Texas Instruments.
- Phillips Semiconductors.
- Hewlett-Packard (HP).
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM).
- Cisco Systems.
- HCL Technologies.
We are Validating and Uploading your Data.